**EDITED to add: We have eight players! If you didn't get picked this month, try again next!**
We're ready to send out some more mystery envelopes. Each envelope has the same products - an assortment of patterned paper, and some smaller embellishments. Your challenge, if you chose to accept an envelope, is to create a layout using the products in the envelope. You may add other products but please keep it to a minimum.
You would then need to scan or photograph your layout and send it (or a link) to me, so we can display your creations on our blog. Deadline for submissions is JULY 13TH . Sound like fun?!
I have 8 envelopes packaged and ready to go to the first 8 members to email me with your mailing address.
Recap of details:
- Be one of the first 8 people to email me with your mailing address
- Wait for your envelope to arrive in the mail
- Create a layout using at least one of each of the supplies
- Send me a link to your layout, or send a scanned pic by July 13th
- Please don't email for an envelope unless you can complete the challenge by the deadline.
- By accepting an envelope from us, you are agreeing to us posting your creation on our blog.