The person at the end of the summer with the most points will win! Easy peasy!!!
Use the following point system for anything you work on during the challenge:
-12 X 12" layout = 5 points
-8 X 11 layout = 4 points
- anything smaller than 8x11 - 3 points (includes pba's !)
- Card = 2 points
- Photos = 1 point for each
- Journaling over 50 words = = 3 points
- Journalling under 50 words = 2 points
- 3+ patterned paper = 2 points
- Stitching (macine or hand) = 2 ppints
- Chipboard = 2 points
- Glitter = 2 points
- Bling = 1 point
- Ink or paint (of any kind) =1 point **including mists**
- Stamps = 1 points
- Ribbon or Fibre = 1 point
- Eyelets or Brads = 1 point
- Flowers = 1 point
- Rub-ons = 1 point
- Buttons (dead or otherwise!) = 1 point
Bonus point opportunities will be posted every Monday as well and you'll have until the following Sunday to complete them.
All projects must be uploaded to the gallery by Midnight EST on August 22 to be eligible for points.
You will need to keep track of your own points in the Sisterhood Points Tally Thread.
Here is an example of one:
LAYOUT 1 = 15 points
12 X 12 layout = 5 points
2 photos = 2 points
3+ pp = 2 points
Ink = 1 point
Stamps = 1 point
Ribbon = 1 point
Brads = 1 pont
rub-on = 1 point
Buttons = 1 point
You will also need to keep track of the following summary in your points tally:
1. Total # of Scrapping Poiints
2. Total # of Layouts completed
3. Total # of Cards completed
4. Total # of Bonus Opportunitis completed
5. Total # of Praise Points in the Gallery (see Praise Thread!).
At the end of the challenge, there will be lots of prizes for differnt categories along with some surprise ones so that everyone has a opportunity to be a winner!
Have fun gals! And if you have any questions... just ask!
I will be keeping an eye on things throughout the challenge too!!
HERE is a link to the threads with everything listed:)