Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amanda's favorite layout....





Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? My all time favorite layout of my own is this one titled So Thankful You’re a Momma’s Boy. It was one of those layouts where everything just came together perfectly in my eyes. It used one of my favorite colors- orange. I love the look of the wings. And the photos of my son and I are very special to me.

Describe your scrapping style in just three words. Eclectic, shabby, flexible.

What do you love the most about scrapping? I love shopping for new products. I love looking back at old photos and reliving the memories. I love the creative outlet, playing around my supplies and arranging them just right on the page.

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? I don’t know that there is really any aspect I don’t like. I do get frustrated that it takes so long to submit, which causes me to not do it as often as I would like.

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? I don’t really shy away from scrapping any topics. Probably the most difficult would be holiday layouts simply because I get stuck in a rut and have a lack of creativity.

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? No. Surprisingly the idea of teaching scrapping scares and intimidates me.

Have you ever been published? I have been lucky to have been published in numerous ezines, as well as twice in Cards magazine and 3 times in Scrapbook Trends. I hope to someday get published in one of the "big dogs" (Creating Keepsakes or Scrapbooks Etc.

What would be your perfect day? I love days just staying at home relaxing in my lounge pants, scrapping, and taking breaks in between to hang out with my hubby and son.

I can't imagine my life without ... patterned paper, chipboard, buttons, new product, buttons, Stickles, shopping……I’ve never met a scrapbook product I didn’t like.





No comments: