Saturday, March 21, 2009

SKETCH Saturday Mar 21st

HAPPY HAPPY SPRING, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes my heart skip a beat just thinking that Spring is HERE!!! I'm hoping we get NO MORE SNOW, but I fear that we may as Newfoundland is known to get St. Patty's Batch, and we didn't get it yet (not in Central Newfoundland, anyway.I think St. John's area is expecting snow this weekend)

Anyway, on to our LAYOUT sketch for today and beautiful inspiritational layouts by our regular contributors!
STEPHANIE P.
ERIN M.ROBIN G.LOUISE C.DEBORAH M.Thanks so much ladies!!! Awesome layouts!!! And if any of you try this sketch, let us know! We'd love to see it!!! I'm waiting for my mojo to kick in this morning and I'll create a layout as well to post here.

6 comments:

Robin Gibson said...

Great Layouts Ladies! LOVE the great photos, peek-a-boo, and CUTE baby photos! Great family pics too! Lots of great embellishing too! This was a fun sketch to do Deanne! THANKS:)

Jean Marie said...

Great sketch ! the example layouts are wonderful!

Ali said...

I need to create a LO for this too! :o)

GREAT job girls! They are ALL beautiful. Every one is special in some particualr way! You girls ROCKED it!!

Cindye Wile said...

nice sketch! Awesome layouts too.

Ali said...

Here's my "take" on Deanne's Sketch... http://lovinglycreatedbyali.blogspot.com/2009/03/kitten-lo.html

Great Sketch Deanne... Thank You!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful layouts all! Ali your kitty pics are so cute, layout also!