Friday, February 27, 2009

FOTO Friday-Feb 27th

My tip today is :

DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha!

There's been sooo many times I've wished I remembered my camera, but have missed some great photo ops because it was left home on the counter!

You know what the car companies need to do? Have a recording in your vehicle, when you turn on the car, a friendly voice will ask you "Did you remember your camera?"

I have my camera packed and ready for the crop my sisters and I are going to this weekend! Wahoo!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The one and only time that I saw an owl in Newfoundland, in the day no less, happened to be a time I didn't have a camera with me! The owl sat on a signpost on the side of the road for about 2 mnutes. Perfect photo op!

Anonymous said...

Great tip Deanne!

Christina said...

GREAT tip!!!

Stephanie said...

That's why I'm glad my phone has a somewhat decent camera!