Thursday, December 18, 2008

More about Jean

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? All my pages are special to me because they hold all my family's memories. This layout of my sister and myself is most definitely very close to my heart,There are very few photos of my sister and myself together as little girls. This is one of two photos of us together shortly after my birth. Makes its way dear and near to the top of my favorites.



How many hours a week do you scrap?As many as I can, if not scrapping my free time can be found in my craftroom working on one project or another.

What is one thing you always find yourself reaching for when creating a layout? lately it has been flowers,rub-ons and rhinestones. Though I do like stitching somewhere on my layout,real or faux.

What do you love the most about scrapping? The creative outlet that it brings... it is my getaway from the everyday stress that life can bring.

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? I don't think there is to much I don't like, except maybe journaling, I am really bad at forming a proper sentence and spelling.That does hold me back.

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? Myself

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? no

Have you ever been published? no,I have never submitted before.

What would be your perfect day? Awarm sunny summer day with family all gathered together sharing a picnic table full of Steamed Maryland Hardshell Blue Crabs. Yummy!!!

I can't imagine my life without: my family they are my rock.

No comments: