Monday, December 15, 2008

CHALLENGE Monday-DEC 15

Wow! Here we go ladies!!! Our last challenge for the year!!! We will be taking a break starting on Dec 21st until Jan 2nd.

This week the challenge is EASY as I KNOW everyone's getting ready to celebrate the holidays with family and friends. So, it's...

ANYTHING GOES!!!!! A layout, a card, an altered project, recipe card, ATC, anything!!! And it doesn't have to be new! (maximum of 2 entries per person, please)

Your name will go in the draw for JANUARY'S Sponsor prize as there is no sponsor this month because of the fact we are taking the last part of December off.

Send a photo of your project/s to us at Sisterhood of Scrap - Subject?dec15 by Sunday, December 30th (we'll give you the rest of the month to get your entries in). Please make sure you use the link above, or put dec15 in the subject line. This makes it so much easier for us to filter our emails and ensures that we don't miss your submission!

Here are the sisters' ANYTHING GOES this week!!!

JEAN
DEANNE
~based on a sketch by Kristine Davidson
CARLA
~
created using December kit from Scrapbook Heaven
SUSAN

Have a great week, everyone!!!

5 comments:

Bibi said...

Yea for anything goes! This is a LO I created just this weekend just for myself without any challenges in mind - loved how it turned out so am going to share it here :) Sorry for the flash - too excited to share and can't wait till the weekend for a proper pic!
http://bibscrap.blogspot.com/2008/12/totally-addicted-to-my-new-cuttlebug.html

Vickie said...

What a cool site. I am going to start following this blog. I am not a pro, so I can always use good ideas for my scrapbooks.

StampinCathy said...

I just loving seeing everyone's creative and inspiring projects each day. Here is a link to a Christmas ornament I made yesterday. I really love how it came out.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1160610?cat=500&ppuser=66979
Hope you enjoy my project and thanks so much for a chance at some goodies. Merry christmas to you all!

StampinCathy said...

I forgot to put this link with my other comment. This is one of the styles I used for my families Christmas cards.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1009296?cat=500&ppuser=66979
Hope you enjoy it.

tiggertastic said...

Here is my entry Blog link Thanks for looking

Happy New year

sarah x