Saturday, November 15, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-Jessica Hagland

Good day, everyone!!! Hope your day is going great!

I'm going to a crop today so I'm hoping to get some layouts and cards done!! FUN!!!

Our featured sketch artist today is JESSICA HAGLAND.

Here's what Jessica says:


Hi! My name is Jessica and I am from New Hampshire. I am a 38 years old, a stay at home, homeschooling mom. I am married to my best friend Scott, and we have 3 sons, Seth 13, Hudsen 12, and Lucien who just turned 7. I have been scrapping for a year and sketching layouts for a couple of months. I help to run Scrapping out LOUD! a challenge blog with my friends Denise and Melissa. I am also a member of the Deanne's Am I a Scrap Addict?? Just My Sketches, Layout Design Team.
Here is a DPS that I came up with and I hope you will give it a try! I love to sketch layouts but do not always have time to try my own sketches..so I look forward to seeing what you create! Enjoy!!


Here's Jessica's sketch...
and a layout by Linda Eterno
and one by Erin McLear
Thanks so much ladies! Great layouts!!!


1 comment:

Jess said...

Thank you Deanne for the opportunity! Linda and Erin I love your pgs...it is awesome to see my sketch made into such beautiful pages!