Sunday, November 30, 2008

SISTER Sunday - Nov. 30th

Good morning! Please help us welcome our newest sister, Jacqueline H.! I'm so excited to have her as a sister as she lives here in my hometown and is a great friend, too!


Tell us about your family: 1 handsome husband, 2 good looking guys, and 2 gorgeous girls :) - 18 months between the boys, 3 years between the last boy and the first girl, 13 years between the two girls :)

Who/What inspired you to start scrapbooking? Your very own Carla. When I saw the beautiful layouts she made I was inspired to give it a try.

Does anyone in your family also scrap? DD scraps with my sometimes

What size do you normally scrap? I started doing 8 1/2 x 11 but then gave 12 x 12 a try. I'll do whatever, depending on my mood.

What is your favourite colour scheme? Black and white with a touch of color

How many hours a week do you scrap? Hmmmmm...depends on the week

What is one thing you always find yourself reaching for when creating a layout? - Hmmmm...I don't know if there's anything that I use constantly, besides my cutter. I probably use ink the most.

Describe your scrapping style in just three words. - no set style :)



Take a look at Jacqueline's submission for Challenge 82:

I LOVE the monochromatic look with just a touch of yellow. Beautiful!

Jacqueline has several blogs. For scrapping stuff, check out Jac's Scrappin'. She also organizes a Canadian Scrappers Blog Carnival. She was taking a break for the month of November, but look for the next issue on December 4th!

Drop by tomorrow for our next challenge and a NEW month! Can't believe we're almost done another year!


2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Happy Dance here!!!
Congratulations Jacqueline!!
Beautiful lo!!

Rose Ann said...

Welcome! Have a scrapfully wonderfull day!

Rose Ann