Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let there be WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the winners of the 4 Prizes:

~~~1. prize package donated by Dragonfly Scrapbooking
...TRACY K

~~~2. Stampin' Up natural white cardstock (40 sheets)
...HEATHER

~~~3. $15.00 GC for Just Cre8
...ROSE ANN

~~~4. My Minds Eye "Spooked" paper kit
...TANYA

Congratulations, ladies!!!! Thanks to everyone who participated!

The Winners of the RAKS are:

~~~Comment RAK winners are...
1.jeanie nieva
2.Amanda Ann
3.V Colbourne


~~~The "Blog Followers" RAK winner is...
Julie of Days Go By blog

Ladies, can you please click HERE and email us your addresses.Thanks!!!

Be watching later this evening for another announcement!!!

I also wanted to mention that from the time we started the crop til now we've had 1 195 hits! Wow! Isn't that amazing! Thanks to all of you who make this a wonderful place for "scrapping sisters" around the world to visit!!! We appreciate each and every one of you!!! We wish we could give a PRIZE to all of you, but we hope that our challenges and prizes keep you coming back!!!

10 comments:

Jess said...

congrats to everyone!!

Christina said...

Congrats everyone!!! And thanks gals for hosting! I always have a fun time with y'all!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations Ladies! Great work everyone.
Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous online crop, FUn, fun!

V Colbourne said...

Congrats everyone. And thanks ladies for putting this all together for us.

Unknown said...

Congrats everyone!! I wish I would have had time to more than one challenge! But it was fun!! :)

Jean Marie said...

Congrats to you all !! :)
Lots of inspiration and some los done for my albums!!
Thanks for hosting Sisters!!

jeanie de la rama said...

oh wow!congratulations everyone! :)

Tanya said...

Congratulations to everyone!!! Thanks for hosting, Sisters!! I had alot of fun- and finally got back into the groove of scrapping!

Anonymous said...

I was just too busy to play but I'm going to be watching for the next one!

Heather said...

Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I was able to get some of the challenges done -- I have the rest on my to do list because they are such fun!!!!!!!!!