Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sheryl's Favorite layout...

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? OH that is a hard one I have so many that I really like. I think my favorite if I had to narrow it down would be the one I did for my daughters scrap book that I made her when she graduated high school. And it is a LO of her senior pictures, that I even took myself.



What do you love the most about scrapping? Hmm I would say that I love making albums and giving them to people I love. It is a gift they would probably never get from anyone else. And I like sharing my albums with friends and family.

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? Not being able to find what you are looking for a layout like a certain kind of paper.

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? I hate scrapbooking about myself.

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? No I haven’t

Have you ever been published? No I haven’t

What type of camera do you use? Cannon Rebel XT (My pride and Joy next to my family)

What would be your perfect day? To go out on weekend day and just shoot pictures of my family.

I can't imagine my life without ... My family and my camera



No comments: