Saturday, September 27, 2008

SKETCH Saturday Sept 27th Tamara Soper

Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all having a super weekend!!!

Our featured sketch artist today is...
TAMARA SOPER!

Here's a little about her:
I'm on the Card Design Team for Am I a Scrap Addict?
I was on a local scrapbook stores Design Team as the Card DT for just over a year
I've taught card making classes at Michaels Arts & Crafts Store
I've been published in an American Magazine "Simply Sentiments",
I had a 4 page spread on a tutorial about How to do Spirelli Embellishment.
I've been card making for 14 years or so. Started with Handpainting,then stamping and fell in love with papercrafting, its all about layers now :)

And here's her sketch!!!
Thanks so much, Tamara!!!Let us know, ladies, if you try Tamara's great card sketch!!!

No comments: