Saturday, August 30, 2008

SKETCH Saturday Aug 30 Brittney Tinkey

Well, it's here, the last weekend of the summer... Boohoo :O( !!! Hope everyone's enjoying it! We are getting yucky weather...rain,rain and more rain. Oh, and did I mention the rain?????

It's Back to School for me and may others on Tuesday! Oh, well, it's inevitable, like rain ...and taxes!!!

We have a GREAT sketch for you today by BRITTNEY TINKEY! You are going to want to try this, for sure!!!

Before I show you the sketch , here's a little about Brittney:

Hi I'm Brittney, loving wife to my soldier and mom to my wonderful children. I have two kids, one boy and one girl. I started scrapping over 3 years ago. I do both digital and paper and love them both!
I started sketching over a year ago and do it weekly.

My Blog

A Sketch Blog I contribute to

Creative team member for:
My LSS-
GOT PIZAZZ

Anita Stergious
Guest memeber for July for A Cherry on Top

And thanks to Deanne and Sisterhood of Scrap for such an honor!


Thank-you Brittney, for accepting to be featured!

And...here's her sketch!

Let us know, scrappers, if you try it! Leave a comment so we can go see!!

No comments: