Friday, August 29, 2008

Let's get to know Gina some more!

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? Wow…I’m not sure this is my favorite, but its in the top 5 for sure. I just LOVE these pictures of my DS and the color editing I did in photoshop on the big photo turned out really well. The DPS is simple, but striking in my eyes.What do you love the most about scrapping? Being able to tell my kids stuff that they won’t understand now but will later in a beautiful and creative way.


What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? Spending the money for new stuff!

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? No

Have you ever been published? No…but I did finally submit something for the first time ever last week!

What type of camera do you use? Kodak Powershot S5IS

I can't imagine my life without ...Christ. I pray that should everything and everyone else in my life fail I would still be able to say with Job, “The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord!”


No comments: