Saturday, August 2, 2008

SKETCH Saturday Aug 2-Adrienne Lundmark

Good Saturday morning,everyone!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Our featured sketch artist this week is Adrienne Lundmark! Here's a little about her:

Hi, I'm Adrienne! I am 20 years old going to community college, working on getting my degree in Mathematics. Isn't that odd? Math and scrappin! ha.
I started scrapbooking unknowingly at a very young age, but in high school was when it really started to take hold! The addiction I mean. I was taking a photography class and we were assigned to do a photo journal throughout the year. I started buying stickers and brads and I was hooked! Before I knew it I was piling myself up with patterned paper and more STICKERS!

I cursed my mom a few weeks ago for giving me the gift of craftiness and a fetish of paper! It's all her fault I swear! :D haha. I just cannot hold back from buying cute/cheap/awesome scrap supplies, if I see it on a clearance rack, don’t worry, its in my shopping cart!

I am just really really getting into scrapping as of now, I love doing it, I have come up with some great sketches of my own and love using sketches created by others. I think it is a great way to start out when you are unmotivated or just flat out too lazy to think of something great all by yourself! :D I have come up with a great scrappin strategy which involves me deciding on what the heck I am going to scrap, then finding a sketch that I feel it would fit perfectly, getting the pics printed out, cutting them out, picking some paper that I think would go well with the feel I want to get out of the page, and finally I do some cutting and pasting and voila! Finito! Awesome scrap page that I feel satisfied with everytime!

I have a scrap blog of which I host some fun challenges, and post some things about my life and also put up some of my own layouts! I have found blogging about scrapping as (if not more) addicting than scrapbooking itself! You can find me and my friends over at my blog.


I am not on any design teams, unfortunately but, I do however, keep entering! :D haha, all of my work is posted up on my blog! And some repeats over at WeScrap
.

Thanks so much Adrienne! And here's her sketch!!!Enjoy and let us know if you use it, scrappers! We'd love to see it!

2 comments:

aimee said...

i used adrienne's sketch in july. it was a great sketch! here it is...

http://mylifebyaimee.blogspot.com/2008/07/scrappy-day.html



yay! adrienne! congrats girly!

Cecile said...

Congrats Adrienne!!
I used her sketch in July and I posted it on my blog:))Great work girl!!!
http://scrappincecile.blogspot.com/