Sunday, May 4, 2008

SISTER Sunday - May 4th

Well, after a fun, scrap-filled day yesterday, time to announce our new sister :-)


Please welcome Cheri O'Neill!




Tell us about your family: Well thank you it is my favorite subject!! I have a great hubby who supports my scrapping addiction which is great!!! ! We have 4 wonderful children. My daughter is married to her highschool sweetheart and they have blessed us with 2 (soon to be 3) wonderful grandchildren! Then we have 3 boys ages 20 & 19 (away at college) and a 15 year old (last one home) and a delight to have around!

How/Why did you start scrapbooking? Someone invited me to a Creative Memories Party and I went ‘just to see’….ha! Hook-lined- and SUNK!

How long have you been scrapbooking? Since 1998

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? I love when my kids and all their friends come and grab their books and look at them, and say "yeah remember when we……" The kids love to look at their books and that is what makes it all worth while to me….."its all about the children" (well that’s how I justify it!)

How many hours a week do you scrapbook? Except for in the summer, I scrap about 10-15 hours on the weekends…..

How long does it take you to complete a layout? Usually about an hour or two per layout.

Where do you get your inspiration? Friends! And more recently all the great sketch sites and challenges that are out there!!
~~~~~~~
Here is Cheri's layout for Challenge 52:
~~~~~~~

Anything else you want to share? In honor of National Scrapping Day May 3rd, I started a new blog with a Monthly Challenge and prizes….check it out and share your layouts and scraprooms with me!

1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

Congratulations and Welcome...checked out your new blog and looks to be alot of fun!!TFS :)