Sunday, January 27, 2008

SISTER Sunday - January 27th

Good Sunday Morning :-) Time for a new "sister"!



Please welcome Sara Paschal to the Sisterhood!

Tell us about your family: I have been married to my wonderful husband for thirteen years and we have three beautiful girls ages 13, 11 and 2. On the weekends we enjoy watching videos and eating popcorn as a family. We like to camp, boat, play cards and boardgames with our friends. The girls enjoy crafting with me and this past summer they each made a scrapbook page a day to highlight what happened the previous day They enjoy looking back at the summer of 2007 and seeing what they did.

How/Why did you start scrapbooking? I started 13 years ago after our first daughter was born. My mother passed away this year also and I enjoyed looking back at the few items she had written down and I wanted to do this for my family.

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? Watching people enjoy what I have created for them.

How many hours a week do you scrapbook? 3 to 5

How long does it take you to complete a layout? I try to do a page in under an hour.

Where do you get your inspiration? Bloggers, magazines, websites and just browsing the craft stores --Hobby Lobby is my fave retail outlet. And Target keeps coming outwith some wonderful craft items also.

~*~*~*~

Here is Sara's submission for Challenge 38:

~*~*~*~

Sara's blog - Sara's Studio

Her gallery at Split Coast Stampers

~*~*~*~

Come back tomorrow for our next challenge, and see more of Sara's work!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}





No comments: