Friday, January 11, 2008

Lynn Anne's Favorites

Favorite Snack: Sashimi. (That would be my favorite snack, lunch, dinner, hors d’oeuvres, maybe even breakfast if offered…!)

Favorite Drink: Hot: coffee, with milk or similar, with or without sugar. Cold: seltzer.

Favorite Technique: Rubber stamping

Favorite Scrap Tool: I have a collection of tools on a ring that I couldn’t live without! It’s basically everything Tonic Studios offers – from the paper scorer and perforator to the new Tim Holtz distress tools (craft knife, paper distresser, retractable craft pick…) I couldn’t pick just one!

Favorite Adhesive: AdTech Permanent Glue Runner…I use it for nearly everything. Have been becoming a fan of the UHU Scrapbookers’ Pen for cardmaking and embellishments lately too. Love ArtGlitter’s Designer Dries Clear glue for embellishments, books, beads and the like, though I just ran out – have to remember who carries it to restock!

No comments: