Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let's learn more about Sara!

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? We purchased a small house out of the city and I have had to cram my craft space into a corner of the kitchen. I use a Rubbermaid storage shelf system and clear boxes to keep my supplies in this way I can see what I have and my items stay clean. I like my space more now that I have internet and a laptop in my work space.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Anything green, chocolate, or pinks (I have three girls after all)

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? Yes, anything paper crafts. I also bead jewelry and make soap.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Not very -- have to reload when Uncle Sam makes his Tax delivery, LOL! This time of year since my DH is slower at work I tend to use anyscraps of paper I can get my hands on. Yes, I even have my scraps organized!!

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Very organized, have to be that way so I can get things done.

Anything else you want to share? I enjoy scrapbooking. As a SHAM with degenerative disc disease in my back, working on projects daily gives me some goals to complete.


Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: