Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WEB Wednesday - Dec 19th

Thanks, Jen, for sharing some of your favorite websites with us today!

"I have a passion for card making so I spend a lot of time looking at card making blogs on the internet.

The one very cool blog that I recently discovered lately is SheetLOADof cards. Each month there is a newsletter with all the "recipes" on how to make a whole pile of cards. The newsletter also includes some examples. What a great wayto whip up a large batch of cards and the best part is that all the cutting directions and directions are included! I have been asked to do some of the sample cards in the New Year so keep an eye out for me there!

The other card making blog I really enjoy is Caardvarks. Every week they have a new challenge and you can win wonderful prizes. The Design Team provides beautiful examples for each of the challenges.

Finally, the last of my favourite card making blogs is Card Positioning systems. Each week there is a sketch and then a number of examples that were made by the Design Team. So much wonderful eye candy here!"

Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: