Saturday, November 17, 2007

SKETCH Saturday-Nov 17-Anne Hafermann

This week's sketch comes from...

Anne Hafermann!
Here's a little about Anne:

I am known by family and friends as Annie, but online and in print, I am Anne (long story.) I am from Seattle, WA, USA but have lived all over the world the last 7 years (currently living in Suffolk, England.) My family consists of two fantastic children, one boy, one girl and my fabulous husband...they are the light of my life and the subject of most of my scrapbooking.

I have been crafting since I can remember...sewing, making cards, making papers, and scrapbooking, However, it wasn't until my son was born, nearly four years ago, that I really became passionate about photography and scrapbooking. Now it's a huge part of my life; framing the way I look at the world, keep track of details and use photography to capture our lives.

I write and design for Scrapbook Magazine and Paper Craft Essentials (both UK publications). I'm a founding member of Pencil Lines, a sketch challenge blog. I also design for Scrapping Angels UK and Scrapping Angels Australia. I have had several layouts and cards published in Scrapbook Trends and Paper Trends. I've had the wonderful opportunity to teach in Europe and the United States.

All of that is really just icing on the cake...the most rewarding part of scrapbooking is looking through albums with my son, talking about our family, our travels, and our life. He loves to look at pages from when he was a baby, always marveling at pictures of he and my mom, saying "my grandma loved me so much so came to England to see me and she didn't even know me yet."

More of my work can be seen on my blog Creating the Good Life.

Here are Anne's sketch and layout.

Thank-you Anne, for providing today's scrapping goodies! Remember, ladies, to post a comment to let us and Anne know where we can find your layout that you created using Anne's sketch as inspiration.

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Great sketch Anne!! Love your LO and your DS is adorable! I might have just the right pics to try this out!

jenn said...

Awesome sketch! Annie check out your sites and love them!

Deanne Clarke said...

Here's my LO using Anne's sketch as inspiration:

http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2007/11/post-300-anyone-want-rak.html

domestic goddess said...

great sketch annie, will
definetly be doing this one!!!

Deanne Clarke said...

It's Anne's b-day today! Visit her blog and wish her Happy B-day!!!

lam said...

What a great sketch