Friday, November 16, 2007

Let's learn more about Lisette...

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? I love my scrap room because it have all I need in there.The room is 14 square meters. There is a 4 meter long table and a extra table where my daughter can sit a scrap with her mom. There is a TV and a bed to relax in.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? I love colours but if I have to pick it must be orange, light blue and dark brown.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? My scrap corner ( Danish) CK, Scrapbooking MM (Swedish)

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Way to thick!

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? both

Anything else you want to share? I'm so lucky to be designer for my local scrapbook store ,where I'm also teaching in different techniques like distress and doodling. I just love to teach and share my ideas. In august 2007 Denmark got its first Danish scrapbook magazine called My Scrap Corner and I'm so proud to be on the magazines design team.


Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

I know what you mean by being organized and messy at the same time!!!