Saturday, October 13, 2007

SKETCH Saturday-Oct 13 Patti Hutchinson

Our featured sketch artist today is PATTI HUTCHINSON!


Here's what Patti has to say:

Hi! I'm Patti and I'm a SAMH of four. I have two sets of twins. (Yes! You read that right). Two boys who are 7 and a boy and girl who will turn 4 in December. I have been married to my husband Mike for almost 13 years! We live in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania which is the town right next to Valley Forge (where George Washington braved the snowy winter)!

Before becoming a SAHM, I worked as Project Manger in the IT Field. I have a BS in Computer Science and a Minor in Art. I'm also a Certified Group Exercise Instructor and Personal Trainer.

I'm incredibly organized, funny and love people. I've been doing crafts as long as I can remember and just love this crazy hobby we call Scrapbooking. I love creating all kinds of projects (and even writing the instructions). I don't think I have a style because I'll try anything once. I've also been creating sketches for a few years and hope to share them with everyone.

I am so honored to be a part of the awesome Design Team for
A Million Memories - a Monthly Kit club and online store! I'm also on the Design Team for Rita Marie & Company.

*a link to my sketch blog:

Here is a sketch Patti created and a beautiful layout--
Thanks so much Patti!

Remember, if you try Patti's challenge, please let us know where we can find it! We love seeing how others use the sketches on "Sisterhood of Scrap" as inspiration!
Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

9 comments:

Emily said...

Patti is awesome! Great choice girls!!! I have done a layout using Patti's sketch...you can find it here:

http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewlayout.php?id=5123

Yay Patti!

Jacqueline said...

Love that sketch!

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti! Awesome sketch. I will be using this one very soon.

Chris

Unknown said...

awesome awesome sktch patti!!!

Sunnymommie said...

gorgeous sketch!!!!!!!!!!

Scrap Chick said...

Patti--you totally rock the sketches!

Amy said...

I love sketches and Patti's rock!!

Unknown said...

Here is mine:
http://myscrappyness.blogspot.com/2007/10/sketch-layouts.html

Jacqueline said...

Finally got this one posted on my blog. http://jacsscrappin.blogspot.com/2007/10/lots-of-layouts-this-week.html