Monday, October 15, 2007

CHALLENGE Monday...Oct. 15


The challenge for this week is:

~*~CREATE 3 CARDS~*~

~a BIRTHDAY card

~a HOLIDAY card(Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.)

~an EVERYDAY card ("thank-you", "get well", "just because", etc.)

Here are Deanne's cards:

Here are Carla's cards:

Here are Susan's cards:


This card was based on a sketch by Becky Fleck!!

If you'd like a chance to become our next sister, show us your CARDS!!!


Email them to sisterhood.of.scrap@gmail.com by the end of the day, Sunday, October 21st.
Have fun with this challenge!!!!!


Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

5 comments:

Jean Marie said...

lol....these are all so cute :)

Tricia said...

They are definitely wonderful cards!!! I sent my entry in this morning!!! Thanks Sisterhood!!!

Dorthe said...

Can my card, be at other siets, for example in my Blog, while the
challenge is on.

I'am not so good at english
but I try :-)

Unknown said...

Yes, of course, Dorthe! We'd love to see them!

Beverley Todd said...

Sent my entry in earlier today - finally got them on to my blog here: http://craftymoments.blogspot.com/2007/10/power-of-three.html