Saturday, September 15, 2007

Speaking of black/white photos....

... that is one of Willow's favorites :-)

Anything else you want to share? I love using black and white photos at the moment, and one photo per layout...the black and white photos go so well with any colour, esp bright pink!!!

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? It's in the corner of our living room, and is slowly expanding outwards!!!I love that area, but would totally love a whole room!

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? I like dark cardstock and bright colours...my fave at the moment is using bright pink posca pen!

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I like altering 'my little ponies'!

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Scrapbook Inspirations and Scrapbook Magazine(UK based mags)

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Too thick!..I cannot stop buying cardstock and paper!!!

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Messy!


Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

I have a few UK mags. Love them! And I checked out your "little ponies"!!! Cute!!!

Jean Marie said...

Been great fun getting to know a little bit about you Willow...you have some very creative LOs in your gallery....thanks for sharing your love of paints...they are awesome and inspiring!!Happy Scrapping "Sister"!!