Saturday, September 15, 2007

SKETCH Saturday-Sept. 15th

Today's sketch artist is Chris Greiser! Check out the beautiful sketches HERE!!!

Here's what Chris has to say:

I've been sketching for a couple of years and have designed for several sites. Currently, I design and sketch for A Page In Time Scrapbook kit club -- Amy's kits totally ROCK!!!

Also, I will be offering my templates for sale at Divine Digital in the near future, too, so please be on the lookout for them! Not to worry, though, I'll still be sketching on my blog!

Of course, I also scrap;) You can find my work at Scraplovers...

Thanks for featuring me!!!


Here's a great sketch for you all to try today!!!! If you don't get around to it today, be sure to bookmark it and try is SOON!!! I just might get a chance to do it today, if my hubby doesn't grab me to do some work around the house! Yuck!!! haha!


Post a link to your layout in the comments if you try Chris' sketch!! We'd love to see it!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Wow !!what a gallery of sketches in this talented ladys blog...will be giving her sketches a try!!TFS!!

Jenn D said...

I just tried out this sketch today. It was so much fun to work with.

http://igotstamps.blogspot.com/2007/09/can-you-believe-it-i-actually-have-two.html