Saturday, August 18, 2007

A little more about Cheryl....

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Browns, Oranges, Blues and Black & White

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? Reading, Traveling (especially cruising) and hanging at the beach

What scrapbook magazines do you read? All of them?? Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, Scrapbook Etc. and anything else I find at the store

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Actually I just purged my stash of about 1000 sheets of paper because it had gotten out of control and I was feeling paralyzed by it all. I gave it all away! Now I try to only buy what I have plans for (so far so good).

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Totally messy

Anything else you want to share? I am so happy to be part of the sisterhood. I’ve had some serious bouts of scrappers block and I’m so thrilled to have found this awesome blog which has helped me get past it.


Thanks so much for being our "sister" this week, Cheryl! We love meeting others who have the same passions as we do :-)

Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

3 comments:

Laura S. said...

woo hoo Cheryl!! It has been fun reading about you.

OXOXO
Laura

Anonymous said...

Fun week Cheryl...TFS Teaching tuesdays tip!! Happy Scrapping "Sister" :)

Pattyjo said...

Great blog I would love to be in the blog goodies!