Saturday, June 9, 2007

SKETCH Saturday-ALLISON FILLO!

Allison is the owner of the awesome blog called Stampin' When I Can. And the stampin' she does is just absolutely wonderful!!! You can see her creations on her blog. She also has a gallery at Split Coast Stampers.


We asked her if she would like to create a sketch for us at SOS, and this is what she said about her sketch:


"This is what I came up with...it is a tall card sketch that will fit in a legal envelope."

Isn't it neat!!! I love it!!! I'm definitely going to try it. How about you? If you do, let us know.We'd love to see it!

Thanks Allison! And thanks to the ladies who visit us from day to day. We appreciate each and every one of you!!!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}.

8 comments:

Susan Coish said...

What a neat idea!! I'm gonna try this! Thanks Allison!

Alli Miles said...

Allison just rocks! She is one talented lady. I think I will be trying this one too.

Anonymous said...

What a nice sketch! WTG, Allison!
:)

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card sketch...opens a door for many creative ideas!!What a beautiful collection of cards she has at SCS!!!TFS!!

Pat said...

Had fun with this sketch, thanks Allison. My Card

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Thanks for the sketch Allison. Here's what I did with it. :-)

My Card

Corie said...

Here is my card. I know I am probably late, but I wanted to do this sketch for Allison. She is the BEST!!!!!

http://creationsbycorie.blogspot.com/2007/06/allisons-sketch.html