Thursday, April 26, 2007

TEXT Thursday-Week 2:Make a Journal!

When my sisters and I decided to start this blog I made a journal to keep all my jot notes and important information in. So, I thought it would be great if you could make one too!


Here's the one I made:

Carla has one made too. She has her journal divided into different sections. She is using hers for various sketch ideas, inspiration, page element ideas, titles, and blog thoughts.



If you make one, let us know in the comments section. If you upload it somewhere in a gallery, tell us where we can see it. We'd love to take a look at it! Your journal can be any size, and decorated any way you please!

~Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I made myself a journal before I got into scrapbooking but I think it's time for a new one.