Friday, April 27, 2007

FOTO Friday - Week 2

If you're like me, you have LOTS of photos of "events" to scrap -- birthday parties, days at the beach, picnics, playing baseball, and so on.

Sometimes, though, it's nice to scrap the "candid" shots - those you take when no one knows you're even around, armed with a camera You can catch your child totally engrossed in play, or staring out the window, dreaming of the day ahead. These sorts of photos look great and you can often add some very thoughtful journaling when you scrap them.

Here's one that I was able to capture today -- my daughter reading a book.


So today, hone your sneaking skills and go snap some candid shots!

~Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet picture! I love y'all's site - lots of good ideas here! Thanks for stopping by printables4scrapbooking, and leaving a comment- I appreciate it. I'd be interested in exchanging links with you, as I'm sure my visitors would be interested in your site as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Candid shots are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :O)
I also love candid shots.
The layouts in the posts below are beautiful, so lovely.
Cheers
Melx

Chris said...

I love that shot. Candids are great - especially when your 17yo dives under a blanket at even the mention of a camera. Love your site.