Sunday, March 7, 2010

SISTER Sunday - March 7th


MIA CLARKE


Tell us about your family: Ryan and I have been married since August 2002 and have been together since July 1997. He loves me, spoils me and treats me like the princess I know I was meant to be (I believe I was born into the wrong family by accident, but I understand that these things do happen. *sigh*) We have one child ~ Michael, who is 11. He is, well ~ an 11 year old boy. I will not expand too much cuz I do love him dearly…so I don’t want to make him look TOO bad in front of everyone! He inspires many of my scrappy lo’s so I owe him that much at least! J

Who/What inspired you to start scrapbooking? One of my bff’s convinced me to buy a few things and try it…..so I quite begrudgingly, to be honest, bought some stuff and did a few lo’s……..after a few of them coming together and actually turning out okay I started to do more *read: BUY more* and became hooked very quickly!!!! I have done over 300 lo’s in the 10 months I’ve been scrapping!

Does anyone in your family also scrap? Nope

What size do you normally scrap? 12X12
What is your favourite colour scheme? I *heart* black and hot pink! (I rarely get to use it cuz I only have a BOY) but I also love blue and brown, love white space ~ just a white cardstock background with some bright mist and embellies!

How many hours a week do you scrap? Well my hubby works out of town so he is gone for 2 weeks and then home for 2 weeks….when he is home I hardly scrap (like, ZERO time sometimes) but when he is gone I am in there for HOURS UPON HOURS at a time!! It’s not sane I don’t think! *giggles*

What is one thing you always find yourself reaching for when creating a layout? Inks, I ink everything!!

Describe your scrapping style in just three words. Simple, Fun, Evolving!


3 comments:

Jean Marie said...

I enjoyed reading and getting to know a bit more about you and your style,Mia.
Your use of embellishment and white space...show how beautiful a grouping can be! Look forward to your month :)

~~Mia~~ said...

Thanks Jean Marie! It's kind of embarrassing seeing it in printed in blog land...cuz I'm such a dork sometimes!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Deanne Clarke said...

So happy to have you here Mia!!!!!!