Sunday, October 4, 2009

SISTER Sunday - October 4th


We are pleased to have Ingrid as our sister for the month of October.



Tell us about your family: I am married and we have 4 children, aged 9 ½, 8, 4 ½, and 1 ½. My parents live in Norway, and my husband’s family lives in Holland!

Who/What inspired you to start scrapbooking? I’m not actually sure…. I suddenly got interested somehow, and started surfing the net for inspiration! This was almost 4 years ago, and since then I have been hooked! I must admit that I have always enjoyed cutting and pasting and doing creative things.

Does anyone in your family also scrap? Yes, my sister-in-law.
What size do you normally scrap? 12x12

What is your favourite colour scheme? I love all colours! There are no colours I WON’T use.

How many hours a week do you scrap? Some weeks I find lots of time for scrapping, while other weeks are just too busy…

What is one thing you always find yourself reaching for when creating a layout? Glue
Describe your scrapping style in just three words. Colourful, messy, happy!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ingrid has some of her fabulous layotus in THIS gallery. You can see some of her cards and altered items HERE! Beautiful work, Ingrid!
We look forward to seeing more of Ingrid's work in the next few weeks!


No comments: