Monday, July 13, 2009

CHALLENGE Monday July 13th

Here's Wanita's Monday challenge:

My boys (DH included) have been involved in football for about 6 years and I have a ton of photos but for some reason I haven't scrapped very many. I seem to lose my creativity when it comes to the pictures and supplies. I came across a Football themed kit by My Mind's Eye and I love it! It is very "authentic" looking and not cartoonish. So, my challenge for the week is for you to create a sports themed layout. It can be any sport or activity involving sports equipment so it doesn't have to be an organized team, etc. You could use a picture of your dog playing with a ball in the backyard

Let's see what you create and hopefully you will get my sports mojo flowing as well!

Here are the sister's LOs:
WANITACARLASUSAN
DEANNE
Post a direct link to your layout in the comment section. We would love to see what you create with this challenge! Also, send in your layout to Sisterhood of Scrap before the end of the month.

Please make sure you use the link above, or put "July13" in the subject line. This makes it so much easier for us to filter our emails and ensures that we don't miss your submission!

1 comment:

Heather McDaniel said...

Here is mine! I just happened to make it about sports before I even saw the challenge! lol.

http://themrsmcdaniel.blogspot.com/2009/07/soccer.html