Thursday, June 18, 2009

TEXT Thusday - June 18th

Do you make lists?? I do all the time -- otherwise I'd have things runnin' around my head and keeping me awake at night :-)

I make grocery lists, lists of items I need to buy for the kids, work for dh to do around the house, and lists of chores I need done around the house.

On my scrapbook pages I often make lists as well. You can list your favorites (or your child's or dh's), make a list of books you read, etc. The possibilities are endless, and what great reminders for us and our children as we look back years from now.

Oh, and here's a great list for you!

101 Things to Do This Summer!

I think I'll print this one off for my kids. LOL!


1 comment:

Candace said...

Awesome List! There are so many things I would like to do on there, Thanks for the fab ideas!