Sunday, June 21, 2009

SISTER Sunday - June 21st

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? I have taught lots of little tutorials online and to my group of girls, but never an actual class.

Have you ever been published? Yes, 5 times in Canadian Scrapbooker. Look for 4 of my Layouts in the upcoming Canadian Scrapbooker Basics Volume 4 Issue.

What type of camera do you use? I have a cheapy camera, but it floats my boat for now. Sony Cybershot DSC-H7. But my dream camera is a Canon Rebel. (drool).

What would be your perfect day? A nice brunch with my family, the works at a spa, shopping, and of course scrapping with my girls!

I can't imagine my life without ... My family, Ice Capps from Timmy's, and everything American Crafts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping for a Rebel for Christmas :-)