Sunday, June 14, 2009

SISTER Sunday - June 14th



Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? This Layout I did about my Great Grandpa, he was super special to me, and I find myself already forgetting the little things I loved about him, so I made this Layout to always remember him. I cried alot while doing it, but to me that is what scrapbooking is about, a way of remembering the little and big things, documenting love, laughter, and life.

What do you love the most about scrapping? Scrapbooking has completely changed my perspective of life. I am constanly seeing beauty & inspiration around me, and remembering to enjoy the beautiful everyday moments. Oh and shopping for new stuff!!!

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? The mess that comes with it, I like things organized and scrapbooking is definitely a challenge in the department.
What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? My Mom, we haven't always had the easist relationship and it is definitely challenging for me.


2 comments:

Ali said...

Beauitful LO Candace! I love your work!

Candace said...

Thanks Ali~