Friday, April 10, 2009

"Rock Around the Clock" Online Crop


Sock Hops, Drive-ins and Soda Shops
Join us April 19th-April 26th as we Rock Around the Clock!

Sisterhood of Scrap is TWO years old, and we are celebrating with an online crop. From April 19th-26th we'll post a challenge (or two!) each day . Drop by every morning and we'll direct you to one of the sisters' blogs and the scrapping challenge(s) for the day.


Of course we have some prizes to give away, including a Crate Paper Mia kit, a Basic Grey Porcelain card kit, a Stampin' Up stamp set and MUCH more!

So, kick off your shoes and get your poodle skirts on! Let's TWIST!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to grab the banner above and add it to your blog with a link to our site. Thanks!


10 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks like alot of fun! Looking forward to the fun!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Can't wait for the challenges! I am taking some time off from school for my husband's surgery so hopefully I'll have some time :)

Cindye Wile said...

Happy 2 Years. :)

cool:) sounds fun. hope i'll be able to play a bit. :)

Erin said...

Woo Hoo! I'll actually be in town for this one so maybe I'll be able to participate!

Tanya said...

Sounds GREAT!!! I am looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a ton of fun!!

stinker said...

I love challenges and I love online crops...can't wait for this one!

Anonymous said...

This world of blogs is amazing! I just love the whole new world of ideas, scrapping and friendship! You girls are amazing!
Sam Wright

Groovy Deborah said...

I can't wait!!! Sounds like a great time :)

V Colbourne said...

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I'm sure your crop will be super fabby :)