Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi everyone! Thanks for having me as a sister this month. I am really excited to be here.

Here is my challenge for this Monday:

American Idol is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I love watching this show. Anyone have a favorite this year? How do you feel about Adam Lambert? or 16 year old Allyson? or Danny Gokey? or or . . . So many good singers right now!

A week or two ago the contestants had to sing a song from the year of their birth. I want to take that theme and run with it!

Here is your challenge:

1. scrap a layout about just one person, can be 1 or multiple photos as long as the one person is the only one in the photos

2. Use a song from the person's birth year as the title of your layout (google this, you can use any part of the song, but be sure to tell us what song it is)

Here is my layout


This is Payton, my 3rd child, 2nd daughter. My song is She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 from 2004, her birth year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfZbjbirEiA

Here are the layouts by the other sisters:




This is Carla's layout featuring her dd born in 1996. The song is "That Girl" by Maxi Priest Featuring Shaggy.




Deanne's layout features her son
Alexander, born in 1991. The song is "MyPlace in the World" by Michael W. Smith



This is Susan's layout created with the April kit from
www.createmykeepsake.com.
Her layout features her dd born in 2001. The
song used is "Crazy For this Girl", although when she made the title she put Crazy about this girl instead. It still works just the same!


Post a direct link to your layout in the comment section. We would love to see what you create with this challenge!




No comments: