Sunday, February 8, 2009

SISTER Sunday - Feb. 8th


Let's learn a bit more about our sister - Ali :-)


How many hours a week do you scrap? Ooooh, Lordy, I am the world’s slowest scrapper. It can take me over 3-4 hrs to do a page. I am also a real homebody! So: I scrap EVERY night after the little guys are in bed. I am thinking that alone is 3- 4 hrs a night… so 20-24 hrs a week! LOL. Also, I have recently begun to tackle some assignments in the daytime (never did that before!) and that is maybe 1- 2 hrs a day. So in a week, conservatively, I prolly do actual scrapbooking for about 25-30 hours.

What is one thing you always find yourself reaching for when creating a layout? Eeek! One? Bazzill Cardstock, my trimmer, Ink it up! Khaki dye ink pad, and the Tim Holtz Design Ruler.

Describe your scrapping style in just three words. Narrative, Flexible, Eclectic

~~~~~~~
You can see more of Ali's wonderful work on her blog - Lovingly Created


Drop by for a visit and don't forget to let her know you were there!
Ali is also PR and Promotions Director at Scrapbooker's Club House and


Designer and Sketch Artist, and PR Director & Design Team Coordinator Creatively Yours: Sketches by Noella & Ali




No comments: