Sunday, February 22, 2009

SISTER Sunday - Feb 22nd

More about Ali :-)

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? No, only online classes or tutorials.

Have you ever been published? Not my scrappin’! Have had a few online credits: in Becky Fleck Cardmaps and in the Basic Grey Gallery. I’m a freelance writer and have been published by a Canadian magazine called Exceptional Family (I wrote the cover story, Summer 2007 issue) and in Australia—a school curriculum publication has used my work!! I am working on a book project with a scrappin’ focus… for pre-teens/teens.

What type of camera do you use? Kodak Easyshare C743

What would be your perfect day? Up early but no chores. Scrap all day listening to Sugarland and Kenny Chesney. Children are all safe, happily occupied with a fun activity and fed regular meals that I did not have to prep. Children ferried to where they need to go without me having to drive them. LOL! Supper: Chicken Fajitas, then no cleanup- just scrappin’. I would tuck the kids into bed at the appropriate time then scrap until 2 AM! LOL What a great question!

I can't imagine my life without ... Peter. He is my soulmate, & my best friend for always.



No comments: