Saturday, January 3, 2009

SKETCH Saturday-Katie Skiff

Wow, it's 2009!!!!!

Our featured sketch artist today is KATIE SKIFF!

Here what Katie says:


My name is Katie Skiff. I live in on the rural Montana Hi-Line. I've been married to Greg for 8 years now, and we have three kids, 2 boys and our lil girl. I've been papercrafting for about 9 years now, starting with scrapping and then the stamping world took over. I enjoy creating a new card and seeing the reactions of loved ones who receive my cards. I heard many times how excited people when they see an envelope from me in the mail, and that makes it so worth it. I also enjoy scrapping, although I don't keep up, but I do feel it's important to preserve the memories for future generations.

I hope you enjoy my Sketch and try it out!

Here's Katie's card sketch...


...and a beautiful card she made!
Thanks so much Katie!

If you try Katie's sketch (you know you wanna!!!) let us know! We'd love to see it and leave you some lubbin'!

No comments: