Thursday, January 29, 2009

TEXT Thursday - Jan 29/09

I design for an amazing site called Your Memories By Design.

This weekend we are hosting an online crop, and yesterday we started posting pre crop challenges.

My challenge that was posted yesterday, was to create a layout with journaling that was written by someone else other than yourself!

I'd love for you to give this a try. So many times our journaling is in our own writing, but it's fun to see things from other perspectives too.

Here's a layout I created where the journaling was written by my daughters.



And a close up of the journaling.







Please use Mr Linky to post a DIRECT link to a post that you want us to see.Thanks!

2 comments:

Jess said...

oh i love that layout so much! one of my favs...how adorable that journaling...great idea!

Vickie said...

That layout is so sweet! I like that idea.