Monday, January 26, 2009

CHALLENGE Monday - Jan 26/09

WOW! Who can believe we are into the last week of January?

It's Monday again and time for another challenge here at the Sisterhood.

Today, we would love to see a layout with 4 different pattern papers from the SAME manufacturer.

Send in your layout to Sisterhood of Scrap - Subject Jan 26 by Sunday, February 1st.

Please make sure you use the link above, or put Jan 26 in the subject line. This makes it so much easier for us to filter our emails and ensures that we don't miss your submission!

Here are the LOs created by the Sisters this week.

Susan
Created using the January kit from Create My Keepsake
Deanne
Carla

And...our DT call is over and we're looking over the applications! We'll have a decision made real soon!! Thanks to everyone who applied!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am so doing this one! Hey Deanne and Carla...what companies are your papers from? Gorgeous!

Deanne Clarke said...

Mine is from American Crafts.

Rose Ann said...

Great Challenge! Super layouts, love em all.

Good luck DT applicants!!

Have a scrapfull Tuesday ♥

Rose Ann said...

Hello ♥
I just completed and emailed mine...I chose Chatterbox for my 4pp!

Have a great afternoon...
The weather is horrible, (see my blog for details and pics) Perfect scrapbooking weather ~:O)
I am off to do the layout using the sketch below, TFS.

tiggertastic said...

Got to use my new basic Grey, this is my 3rd page, and i think i am starting to get on with the bold print a bit better now. anyway better give you the link click here> thanks for looking

sarah x

Anonymous said...

HI! This is waht I came up with. Here's my link:
http://asimplelife-judy.blogspot.com/2009/01/simple-beauty.html

Anonymous said...

Just sent mine in, that was fun!

I really like the Los here, each one so different and well thout-out. GREAT job sisters!