Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tracy's Favorite layout...

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? My favorite changes all the time, but my current favorite is attached. I recently submitted it to one of Becky Fleck’s blog contests – whether I win or not, I am really happy with the color scheme, the design (based on one of Becky’s sketches) and what it represents!



What do you love the most about scrapping? Absolutely everything – from taking the photos to design to picking the papers and embellishments to journaling to putting it all together!

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? Absolutely nothing.

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? I don’t really find anything in particular difficult – I use a lot of challenges from various places to get me started if I have a creative block.
Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? No

Have you ever been published? No – I just submitted my first layout for possible publication a few weeks ago and it is one of my goals for 2009.

What type of camera do you use? Canon Digital Rebel XT

What would be your perfect day? A day on the beach with a good book, my iPod, my husband and daughter and lots of toys!

I can't imagine my life without ...my family.

UPDATE:TRACY WON!!! Congrats Tracy!



4 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

That is beautiful Tracey, and it's great that you DID win!! Woo Hoo!!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous layout. Congratulations on winning the blog contest!! WTG

Jean Marie said...

Congratulations on your win!!Beautiful digital!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I didn't realize it was a digital :-)