Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TEACHING Tuesday - December 9/08


I visit a few scrapbooking forums and each year around this time, there's always questions asked about ideas for gifts for your childrens' teachers.

So, for today I'd like to share some ideas of gifts that I've made in the past couple of years. These ideas can even be used for family members, friends, or co-workers as well.

Here's an inspirational jar full of teacher quotes to inspire.



Here's an altered canvas with a poem I created for my daughter's kindergarten teacher.

Here's an altered clipboard with a personalize note from my daughter to her teacher.


Here's a desk calendar made from an acrylic photo frame.

Here's an altered journal I created for another teacher.

I hope these ideas inspire you and hope you share your homemade gifts with us as well!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am a teacher and I know that I would love any of these gifts! I made altered clipboards for the teachers at my school a couple of years ago for Teacher Appreciation week. They loved them and it makes me smile when I see them still using them :)