Saturday, December 6, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-Kristine Davidson

Hi everyone!!! Hope you're able to get some scrapping done in between preparations for the Holidays!!!

Our sketch artist today is KRISTINE DAVIDSON!

Here's a little about her:

Hello, My name is Kristine Davidson. I live in Quispamsis New Brunswick with my husband of 7 years, and our 8 year old cat Eddie. I love spending time on the computer, taking pictures, and of course Scrapbooking!

I have been scrapbooking for 3 years and really have an addiction to anything scrapbook related! I love the creativity involved with making that perfect page or project and teaching others how to express themselves. I would say my style is a bit Romantic, Shabby Chic and maybe a touch of Whimsy.

I've had the opportunity to be on a few design teams and published in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, Online Galleries for Cosmo Cricket, Three Bugs in A Rug, Making Memories, Rose Moka and Basic Grey!

I am also the owner of a challenge site called Creative Scrappers . I love being pushed creatively and wanted to encourage and challenge others! Stop by for a visit at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS or visit my personal blog.
I started creating sketches a few months ago and this is one I would love to share with you today!

...and here's a beautiful layout by Tracy Kosofsky and Linda Eterno
Thanks Kristine, Tracy and Linda!

Have a great day, scrappers!!! Let us know if you try Kristine's sketch!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Great sketch, wonderful layouts ladies!

I hope to try this one.

Have a scrapfull day!

Anonymous said...

This is a fun sketch...I hope to use IRL...but for now...DIGI
http://katieskiff.typepad.com/justme/2008/12/sisterhood-sketch-sat-12608.html

Thanks!