Thursday, November 13, 2008

Liz's Favorite Layout

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? ”Valentimes Cookies” is my favorite layout because, yes, I like the look of it but mainly because decorating Valentine cookies was my most memorable tradition as a kid and I love that I was able to pass that on. My kids love it too.



What do you love the most about scrapping? Scrapping is “me” time. I've always loved drawing and art so this is a way I can use my creative talents each day.

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? I want it all!

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? Photos without people in it.

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? No


Have you ever been published? No I've never tried submitting anything.
What type of camera do you use? My Canon Rebel. This camera is my favorite item in the house. If something happened to it, I would be in serious mourning. I love it!

What would be your perfect day? Just a day with all my family and friends together… And then I'd end the day with a unlimited shopping spree.


No comments: