Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tanya's Favorite Layout

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? A double page LO on black paper, white rub on letters, white gelly pen, yellow cut out letters and 13 pictures. The title was "how good is me life" and it included lyrics from that song.
What do you love the most about scrapping? The story and memories associated with the pictures, how relaxing is it...great therapy!

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? Cleaning up at the end of the day
What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? My father, who passed away in 2005. I find I spend all the time looking at the pictures and not scrapping them!

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? To a bunch of teen girls, but not a formal class

Have you ever been published? nope

What type of camera do you use? Now a Sony Alpha 350 DSLR…I'm doing a photography course

What would be your perfect day? Lying on a warm beach, reading and listening to the waves or scrapping with friends with no time limit

I can't imagine my life without ...my family and friends, good books and music, and scrapping.


No comments: