Friday, October 10, 2008

Sketch Saturday--Trina Reid

Hi everyone!!!

Our featured sketch artist today is TRINA REID. Trina was our "Sister" a few weeks ago!

Here's what Trina says:

I am a wife, mother of 4 and step-mother of 3, as well as step-grandmother of 4.


So I have plenty of inspiration to scrap.
I've only been scrapping for a couple of months and I'm already addicted.
I love the sketches on your site and have tried a few. I thought I'd give it a try myself, this is my one and only shot at sketching.

I love your web site, It's a great help to a newbee like me. Keep it up.

Trina


Thanks so much, Trina, for your sketch this week and your layout sample!


Let us know if you try Trina's sketch! We'd love to see it!!!

Have a great long weekend!!

Happy Thanksgiving to fellow Canadians!!!


No comments: