Saturday, October 18, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-Trace Geworsky

Happy Saturday, everyone!!Anyone scrapping today?? If so, you'll want to try this simplistic, yet beautiful sketch!!!

But first, a little about a our featured sketcher-Trace Geworsky!!


My name is Trace Geworsky, and I live in a small community in southern Manitoba.
By day, I run a daycare from my home, which has been a blessing because it also allows me the chance to raise my son, Si while also making a steady income and by night, I am guaranteed to be working on something creative, with my hands and clothes stained full of paint, ink, etc. The dirtier my hands, the more fun I am having:)
My favourite products to work with are paint, stamps, rubons, transparencies, chipboard, mini albums, anything a lil funky and trendy at the moment.
That being said, I would describe my scrapping style as freestyle/ecclectic, but can alter my style depending on the products I am working with, the project I am working on, and the people I am creating for.
I started scrapbooking shortly after the birth of my son In November 2003, but what began as an occasional hobby soon turned into a PASSION!!!!
My Mom passed away when I was 16, leaving behind no scrapbooks, journals or even dated photographs, and when My son was born, I knew I could not ever put him in the same situation, so I tend to scrap a variety of subjects....pictures of him, pictures of me and who I am, pictures of the good, the bad and the ugly, and pictures of our everyday life. I want him to remember what our life is about.
A HUGE thanks to Deanne for giving me the opportunity to work alongside her.


...and thank-you Trace for this great sketch and layout sample!!


Have fun, ladies, with this sketch! Be sure to let us know if you try it! We'd love to see your creation!!


No comments: